Merrithew™ trains the trainers in NYC April 17 - 19
Toronto, January 22, 2015 – Mind-body exercise continues to be in a rapid phase of evolution, introducing new modalities, new programming and new equipment. Merrithew™ (MH&F) returns to New York with their Merrithew Mindful Movement Symposium to train fitness professionals in the latest trends and the most recent findings in exercise science that will soon be hitting gyms, studios and fitness facilities around the globe.
Taking place at the Baryshnikov Arts Center in Manhattan April 17 – 19, the three-day event will take a team of sought-after Instructor Trainers who have taught all around the world to share the latest programming from MH&F’s premium brands STOTT PILATES®, ZEN•GA™, Total Barre™ and Halo® Training.
“More than 41,000 trained fitness professionals consider a MH&F education to be the benchmark for excellence,” notes President & CEO Lindsay G. Merrithew. “New for 2015 we’ve developed programming streams to help attendees make the most of their experience and help to welcome new attendees looking to grow and diversify their training with us.”
Programming streams for 2015 include:
- Merrithew Mindful Medley – Those new to mind-body exercise can sample the best in mindful movement with workshops from a variety of our programming, including STOTT PILATES, ZEN•GA, Total Barre and Halo Training.
- Pilates – Designed for the dedicated Pilates pro, they can immerse themselves in the ultimate Pilates-specific programming.
- Athletic Conditioning and Personal Training – Ideal for instructors who work with ambitious and high-performance clients who want to learn how to incorporate mind-body modalities with intense, regimented training.
- Group Ex – Perfect for group fitness instructors who want to share mind-body exercise with the masses, this stream focuses on programming designed with groups in mind.
- Dance – Those who love to dance can focus their Symposium experience around dance-based programming.
Streams feature new workshops including: STOTT PILATES Stability Barrel™ – Create Balance & Control, STOTT PILATES Stability Chair™ Flow Workout, STOTT PILATES Flexion Free, STOTT PILATES Bodyweight Training, Halo Introduction to Intermittent Interval Training and Halo Applications to Global Stability.
Registration for New York is now open at http://www.merrithew.com/events/2015-symposiums/new-york. For information on other upcoming symposiums, visit http://www.merrithew.com/events.
All large hardware, including Split-Pedal Stability Chairs, Stability Barres™ and other equipment used during the courses and workshops will be available for sale at up to 25% off of the regular purchase price.
Merrithew™ was co-founded by Lindsay and Moira Merrithew in 1988. For over 25 years the company has been dedicated to enriching the lives of others by providing responsible exercise modalities and innovative fitness brands across the globe. Merrithew’s premier Pilates brand, STOTT PILATES®, delivers best-in-class Pilates education and media to everyone from avid exercisers, elite athletes, and pre/post-natal clients, to rehab and fitness professionals, and is used by studios worldwide. Other high-end Merrithew fitness brands include ZEN•GA®, Total Barre™, CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™ and Halo® Training. Merrithew has trained more than 50,000 students in over 100 countries. Merrithew’s Media Division (MMD) produces print and video-based content for professional and consumer markets. For more information visit merrithew.com.
For more information, interviews and images, please contact:
Merrithew: Laura Fitch, email@example.com