Toronto, July 11, 2013 – Merrithew™ (MH&F) continues to tour the globe celebrating the silver anniversary of their premier brand, STOTT PILATES®, with the Merrithew Mindful Movement World Tour (#mmm2013). The most recently announced tour stop is São Paulo, Brazil, September 20-22, 2013. Each of the ten stops on the tour feature a three-day convention providing fitness professionals with first-class training in mind-body modalities and an opportunity to work with some of the industry’s most respected and inspirational names.
Registration for courses and workshops featuring MH&F’s top tier branded programming including STOTT PILATES®, ZEN•GA™, Total Barre® and Core Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™ is now open at merrithew.com.
“Over the past 25 years almost 38,000 fitness professionals have trained in the STOTT PILATES method, including more than 2,100 from Brazil.” explains Lindsay G. Merrithew, President and CEO of Merrithew. “Our strong partnerships with Pilates StudioFit to host our education and with Metalife to manufacture and distribute our equipment will ensure continued growth of our strong Instructor network in Brazil.”
Each day of the Merrithew Mindful Movement World Tour presents a choice of sessions, allowing attendees to tailor the event to suit their needs. Programs are led by Executive Director, Education, Moira Merrithew, and her team of Master Instructor Trainers: John Garey, Kim Kraushar and PJ O'Clair. Registration for São Paulo is now open at www.merrithew.com/worldtour2013. Prices range from $300 for four workshops to $810 to attend all three days with an early registration discount in effect until July 21, 2013.
All equipment, including V2 Max Plus™ Reformers, Tower Trainers™, Stability Barres™ and other equipment used during the courses and workshops will be available for sale at 35% off the regular purchase price. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Merrithew Mindful Movement World Tour Itinerary*
- April 12 - 14, Cologne, Germany, Marriott Cologne
- April 26 - 28, New York City, Baryshnikov Arts Center
- May 17 - 19, Los Angeles, California, Marriott Manhattan Beach
- June 28 – 30, Shanghai, China, Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park
- July 5-7, Osaka, Japan, Hearton Hall
- September 20 - 22, São Paulo, Brazil, Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel
- September 27 – 29, Mexico City, Mexico, Hilton Mexico City Reforma Hotel
- October 25 - 28, Melbourne, Australia (venue/date to be finalized soon)
- November 8 - 10, London, England, YMCA Central London
- TBD, Madrid, Spain
- December 6 - 8, Toronto, Canada
*Itinerary subject to change.