Outfitting a studio or fitness space with large pieces of equipment requires careful planning. But it’s not only deciding where to put the pieces when they arrive.
Some simple prep work helps to ensure smooth home and business orders. Below are some helpful tips when planning and placing your large equipment order.
Considerations before purchasing
- Space planning: Use our interactive studio planner to help plan your space or contact our Commercial Sales Team who would be happy to assist. This is especially helpful when trying to maximize square footage or when ceiling height is a factor.
- Timing: Depending on the size of your order and the equipment chosen, it may make time to complete as a lot of equipment is hand-made. Get an initial quote early in order to ensure your equipment arrives when you need it.
- Adding spare parts: Consider ordering replacement parts at the same time, especially for high-use environments.
- Preparing your space: When ordering Wall Units, Spring Walls or Wall-mounted Stability Barres, confirm that anchoring walls (and floors too for wall units) will structurally support such units.
During the purchase
- Checking the details: Before placing your order, take a moment to confirm quantity, colors, add-ons and final costs.
- Shipping method: The standard method of delivery is curbside, but other options may be available depending on your location. Speak to your Sales Representative or email, email@example.com.
- Planning arrival: If you have specific instructions for delivery such as business hours or considerations such as no-street access, please let us know ahead of time and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Checking the shipment: When the shipment arrives, check to make sure everything is included. If you notice any missing items or damage to the outer box and skid note in on the waybill and contact us within five business days.
After you’ve received your equipment
- Assembly support: Every large equipment product comes with an Owner’s Manual that provides helpful instruction for care and cleaning and details any assembly required step-by-step. You can also view our helpful assembly videos online.
- Warranty registration: Register your equipment for warranty – our convenient online form makes warranty registration fast and easy.
- Ongoing maintenance: To keep your equipment in tip-top shape use our handy Inspection and Maintenance Schedule for Large Equipment (PDF).
- Record keeping: Keep a copy of your invoice on file which includes the equipment’s serial number.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or require any assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-910-0001 ext. 288.