How do I choose the correct size ball?
A Stability Ball, when sized properly, makes for an active chair when sitting at a desk, keeping your core engaged, preventing and rehabilitating back injuries while improving posture. The general guidelines in choosing the correct ball size are:
Deflate the ball until your body is aligned so that when sitting your knees are at a right angle and your thighs parallel to the ground. If you are close to a cut-off point, opt for the larger size and deflate accordingly (this will also lead to a more comfortable chair).
For step by step instructions check out this helpful WikiHowHow do I inflate my ball?
- Remove plug from ball with double pronged lifter
- Attach plastic needle to pump (on some pumps the needle is stored in the handle; remove small plug on end of plunger to locate storage compartment)
- Insert needle, inflate to desired firmness and replace plug
Note, for full inflation: Inflate ball, allow to rest for 2 days, and then complete inflation to ensure that ball is the proper size.
Cleaning and care
Storing and handling
- Wipe clean using a diluted mixture of water and mild soap
- Rinse well
- Ensure product is dry before using
- Never use corrosive cleaning products
- Maintain control of the Stability Ball at all times while exercising
- Do not use Stability Ball if it appears worn or damaged
- Keep away from sharp objects
- Anti-burst polyvinyl
- Latex free and non-slip ribbed surface
- Includes hand pump
30 day returns
Within 30 days of receiving your order, this product may be returned for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided it is unused and in its original condition. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Merrithew® we craft and source our products with pride, delivering durable and safe to use goods that we stand behind. If you receive a defective product, Merrithew will replace at no cost with proof of purchase. Read our complete warranty terms and conditions
Merrithew serves the globe shipping within the US, Canada and many oversea destinations. For orders of large equipment or over $600 in value, a separate shipping quote will be sent to you within 48 hours of your order being placed. We are happy to provide you various standard and express shipping methods options at checkout
Distributor and Resellers territories
Merrithew sells on a direct basis to most countries around the world. To provide better local service, we have partnered with a network of Distributors and Resellers in select countries. Contact your local distributor who will be happy to assist you with your order
Have questions? We’re here to help! Contact us at email@example.com