- Wide ranging adjustability accommodates a myriad of clients and varying physical skill sets
- High-quality materials and construction ensure superior stability and safety
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- If your V2 Max™ (purchased between Jan 1, 2003 and April 1, 2010) does not have built-in receptacles, you will need to order Vertical Frame Receptacles. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this product
- Recommended for use with the addition of a Mat Converter
- Leasing options available for business owners
A service representative will contact you before your order is processed to ensure that the Vertical Frame is compatible with your Reformer. Should you have any questions about this Vertical Frame, contact us at 1-800-910-0001 ext. 264 or email@example.com.
Pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact your local distributor for complete pricing.
Minimal assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions