- Comes equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps and a safety chain.
- If your V2 Max™ (Purchased between 1/1/03 and 4/1/10) does not have built-in receptacles, you will need to order Vertical Frame Receptacles. Contact email@example.com if you have questions about this product
- Fits Professional model reformers
- Wide ranging adjustability accommodates a myriad of clients and varying physical skill sets
- High-quality materials and superior construction ensure superior stability and safety
- Leasing Options Available for Business Owners
A service representative will contact you before your order is processed to ensure that the Vertical Frame is compatible with your Reformer.
Should you have any questions about this Vertical Frame, please call our Commercial Equipment line at 1-800-910-0001 ext. 264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact your local distributor for landed price.
Minimal assembly required
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
components of the frame and related welding
straps, spring clips
: All other components
For our full equipment warranty, please see our warranty terms and conditions.