In this 2-hour introductory workshop we showcase how ZEN•GA is an approachable and accessible gateway into the world of Mindful Movement™. We briefly review the ZEN•GA Mindful Movement Principles – Breathing, Support, Yield and Flow – and then put them to practice with a ZEN•GA workout. Throughout the workout we experience an imagery-based practice and invite you to sense how the use of Mindful Movement Principles enhances the somatic quality of each movement.
- Discuss the essence of Mindful Movement™
- Review various concepts and tools used in ZEN•GA Mindful Movement
- Define the benefits of ZEN•GA
- Experience ZEN•GA Mindful Movement Principles through movement
Equipment used in this workshop
- Large Mini Stability Ball™
- Small or Extra Small Mini Stability Ball™