Experience the one-of-a-kind ZEN•GA® Vinyasa programs on the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer, developed by the Merrithew™ team. These mindful movement routines offer a unique blend of conventional and original foundational movement principles. When the two methods are combined, they create innovative fusion workouts that focus on clarity of the mind, core stability, strength, and resilience. By holding postures against the spring-loaded resistance of the Reformer, and with the added benefit of new exclusive accessories, these new sequences will engage every muscle, heighten body awareness, and enhance the mind-body connection. Learn the patterns and positions, then increase endurance and stamina by holding them longer, resulting in overall improved fitness.
- Apply the Mindful Movement Principles to exercises on the V2 Max Plus Reformer
- Understand how the spring resistance alters the requirements for holding poses
- Understand how spring resistance can increase challenge when poses are held
- Learn how Reformer accessories can facilitate specially designed moves
- Discover how to create strength and fluidity though blended programs that bring strength, calm and control
Equipment used in this workshop