Merrithew™ Video Petition
Complete the 2-part petition process to gain CECs by studying Merrithew videos (minimum of 25 minutes in length) from Merrithew Connect™ or DVD.
- Part 1: Contact information and video description
- Part 2: Upload the video content
Petition fee: $35.00 CAD, plus tax$30.00 USD£15.00$35.00 CAD per 15-minute submission.
Note, submitting the two-part petition does not guarantee you will receive STOTT PILATES® Continuing Education Credits (CECs). Credits will only be awarded if the video meets the requirements outlined in the instructions.
- Our education programming team will review your submission and provide you with feedback in 7–10 business days
- The petition fee is a non-refundable administrative fee, even if CECs are not awarded
- Video petitions must be submitted no later than December 31 to be considered for the current year
Study a Merrithew workout via Merrithew Connect or review a DVD (excluding required videos for STOTT PILATES certification courses taken, e.g. Essential Matwork) then submit a 15-minute video of you teaching a section to a client for evaluation.
- All 0.6 CECs can be earned this way: 0.1 CECs per 15-minute video, i.e., watch three titles, submit 3 - 15-minute long segments to earn 0.3 CECs (the same title cannot be submitted more than once per Certified Instructor)
- If you wish to submit multiple video petitions, each submission has to reference a different Merrithew workout
- Video submissions will not count towards STOTT PILATES Specialty Track designations