Back to job board
Certified Pilates Instructor
- Posted on Jul 17, 2019
- Return to Life Center
Boutique Pilates studio in the heart of Midtown Manhattan searching for instructors to join our team. We are a passionate group of teachers constantly promoting teamwork and communication so we can approach our clients as a cohesive front.
At Return to Life Center, we approach Pilates from the core classical foundations while integrating current anatomical research to foster functional movement patterns for our clients. We feel strongly about the continuing development of our team, holding monthly workshops and offering every instructor free classes and sessions. We love to welcome people into our inviting space and are proud to foster a community among our clients and all employees.
- Fully certified with a minimum of 300 hours comprehensive teacher training, including apparatus
- One year experience or more preferred, but we love to foster the talent of newer teachers who are passionate to continue their learning
- Available for at least 2 or 3 days weekly for consistent shifts of 4 hours or more (less availability will be considered on a case to case basis)
- Comfortable teaching small group classes such as Pilates Mat, Reformer classes, and Barre, or willing to do supplemental training in order to do so
- Willing to collaborate in a team setting and be available for group meetings and workshops
- Responds to emails and questions on scheduling in a timely manner