Our Master Instructor Trainers (MITs) have busy schedules teaching programming and sharing wisdom with our community – and we admittedly pepper them with a lot of movement related questions all the time. This month, in preparation for the Merrithew® Mindful Movement Symposium in the UK, we decided to change it up a bit by asking them some fun personal questions instead!
Ever wonder what you’ll find in our MITs travel bag? See what Wayne Seeto can’t leave home without:
1. Clean pair of socks and underwear for each day of travel - my mom would be so proud to hear that
2. iPad, iPhone and laptop - it's my work office, library, and entertainment all nearly contained into the back pocket of my backpack
3. Mophie juice pack for iPhone/iPad - I get battery anxiety when I leave it at home and I start loitering around random power sockets
4. Ankle and CORE™ Strength Tubing - it's light so doesn't add weight to my check in or carry on bags and it lets me do some resistance training in my hotel room
5. My onyx stone s'well water bottle - I know the name, make and model of that bottle because I love it that much. It’s also designed to hold a full bottle of wine - it's been handy!