- Core workouts for maximum efficiency
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with easy click connectors
- Versatile improvements on already popular equipment
- Levels of difficulty defined for entry level to avid athlete
- Provides opportunity for active aging programming
- Controlled instability dampens exercise intimidation
- Revenue-generating small group training available
- Integrate corrective exercise into fitness for a comprehensive approach
- Tested up to 800 pounds
Halo Trainer Plus
How do I inflate my Stability Ball™?
- Remove plug from ball with double pronged lifter
- Attach plastic needle to pump (on some pumps the needle is stored in the handle; remove small plug on end of plunger to locate storage compartment)
- Insert needle, inflate to desired firmness and replace plug
Note: For full inflation of ball; inflate ball and allow to rest for 2 days, and then complete inflation to ensure that ball is the proper size.
90 day limited warranty Workmanship and materials
For our full equipment warranty, please see our warranty terms and conditions.