As easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Choose your Equipment 2. Choose your term 3. Start maximizing your sales
Leasing is a simple financial strategy that will help you build a successful Pilates business in today’s health and wellness community.
Get your program up and running quickly, keep your members motivated and attract new clients by upgrading your equipment. In addition to financing your equipment, you may also combine education for your instructors with your equipment lease and amortize training costs over the lease term.
More Reasons to Lease:
- Manage Your Money – Conserve valuable company capital and preserve your credit lines.
- Flexible Payment Plans – Longer, more flexible terms are available (up to 60 months).
- No Money Down – 100% financing with no down payment is available (includes costs of education, tax, freight and installation).
- Renegotiate – Add additional equipment during your term as your business grows.
- Control Cash Flow – Plan your monthly expenses with fixed payments, as opposed to floating interest rates.
- Tax Benefits – Payments may be fully tax deductible.
- Obsolescence Protection – Protect yourself from equipment obsolescence and keep your facility up-to-date.
- Buy-Out Options – At the end of your term, purchase the equipment at fair market value for maximum tax benefits, or for as low as $1.00 for depreciation benefits.
Put your equipment to work immediately, without putting a strain on your cash flow! Generate incremental revenue over and above your monthly payment and enhance your bottom line.
For more information, call us toll-free 1-800-910-0001 (North America), or 0800-328-5676 from the UK, ext. 264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply online or complete a printed copy of the application form and fax to 1-416-482-2742.
"Clients have converted their low-income spaces to full Pilates studios and have increased their personal training revenue by 50% in year one and by up to 100% over three years. Revenues will vary by facility – a recent installation achieved an increase in revenues of $360,000 gross per year.”
— Sandy Gardner, Vice President, Sales & Customer Service
Please note: Leasing options are available to businesses in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom for orders over $5,000 and on approved credit. Your application will be reviewed by our Lending Partners and approval is based on a variety of factors, including years in business, new business, credit rating etc. A nominal administration fee is assessed by the leasing company to cover bank fees, FEDEX charges, UCC filings and site inspection if required.