Inflate the Air Balance Ball with a needle-point pump (included.)
How to inflate
- Remove plug from ball
- Insert nozzle of pump, inflate to desired firmness and replace plug
- A small pump can also be used if you have one
Care & Cleaning
- Maintain control of the ball at all times while exercising
- Do not kneel or stand on the ball
- Keep sharp objects away from the Mini Stability Ball and Air Balance Ball
- Do not use the ball if it appears worn or damaged.
- Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on ball.
If necessary, clean dirty spots with a combination of tea tree oil and water on a lightly moistened cloth. A mixture of mild soap and water can be used to remove more persistent dirt. Ensure cleaner used does not make surfaces slippery.