Care & Cleaning
- Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store anything on top of the mat as it may cause permanent indentations.
- Do not apply adhesive tape to the surface.
- Keep away from direct heat.
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on mat.
- Be sure mat is dry before rolling up for storage.
- If necessary, clean using one of the methods below.
Fill a spray bottle with water and add 20-30 drops of tea tree oil. Spray the mat and wipe with a clean cloth. Let it air dry unrolled.
Wipe the mat with cloth dipped in soap suds or laundry powder solution. Rinse with water and wipe dry with towel or cloth.
TPE is a light weight material made from polymer resin. It is believed to be better for the environment as it requires less energy to be manufactured as well as being recyclable. It can also be reshaped and reused as the material, when heated to an extremely high heat, turns into a liquid. TPE foam is also very hygienic compared to other materials as it does not absorb water which does not allow for mold or mildew to form.
For our full equipment warranty, please see our warranty terms and conditions.