- Reformer Box with footstrap
- High Precision Gearbar
- Padded Platform Extender
- Metal Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 6 standard and 20+ custom upholstery colors. Specify your selection at checkout
- Owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 6 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (2.5 cm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required
Leasing options are available. Click here for more information.
Pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact your local distributor for complete pricing.
Weight capacity: 425 lbs / 193 kg
Extended Length upgrades to 103 in (262 cm) are available for an additional cost. Includes Extra Long Reformer Box and mid-rail leg supports. Suitable for clients taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
Wood materials were once trees, breathing organisms that worked to survive. Every warp, knot, or mineral streak is a testament to a tree’s life, and the years it lived through. Not every piece of Baltic Birch will have patches or streaks, but that doesn’t make it better or worse than the parts that do. The patches do not affect the integrity or quality; the wood stands up to our high-quality standards and is natural and unique. Merrithew will not replace products that may have oval patches, knots, or biscuits as they fall within our quality standards. Please see the examples below for reference.
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions