All the bells & whistles:
Your SPX Max with Vertical Stand comes complete with:
- Enhanced springs to withstand continuous, high-intensity use
- Durable vinyl upholstery available in 10 standard colors at no additional cost
- Sleek aluminum rails and neoprene spring covers ensure a quiet ride
- Customizable user settings with 3 Gearbar, 6 carriage-stopping, 3 headrest and 4 footbar positions
- Retractable rope system for easy adjustments
Your Bundle also includes:
- Tall Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- Essential Reformer Professional Series DVD
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
Pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact your local distributor for complete pricing.
Care & Cleaning
Please see Owner’s Manual for maintenance & care instructions.
|Height from Floor
Weight capacity: 250 lbs / 115 kg
At MERRITHEW™ we craft and source our products with pride, delivering durable and safe to use goods that we stand behind. If you receive a defective product, MERRITHEW will replace at no cost with proof of purchase. Read our complete warranty terms and conditions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
90 Days: Upholstery
1 Year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
2 Years: All other Reformer components
All MERRITHEW equipment is manufactured with the utmost care, using the highest quality components, and carries one of the best warranties in the industry. As this product is custom made to order it cannot be returned for refund.
MERRITHEW serves the globe shipping within the US, Canada and many oversea destinations. For orders of large equipment or over $600 in value, a separate shipping quote will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order. We are happy to provide you various Standard and Express shipping methods options at the check-out. Please see Distributor Territories below for International Shipping.
MERRITHEW sells on a direct basis to most countries around the world. To provide better local service, we have partnered with distributors in select countries.
Contact your International Distributor who will be happy to assist you with your order.
Have questions? We’re here to help contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org