Cleaning & Care
Keep your product happy! When necessary clean by:
- Using a diluted mixture of water and tea tree oil, wipe clean
- For more persistent dirt, use a mixture of soap and water
- Ensure product is dry before using
Storing & Handling
- Keep away from heat sources
- Always consult your physician before starting any new exercise regime
- Avoid stretching the Resistance Loop Band in such a way that it may snap and injure the head or the eyes.
- Do not overstretch the Resistance Loop Band by more than four times the resting length—a maximum of 180” or 457cm.
- The Resistance Loop Band is not a toy. Do not allow children to use the Resistance Loop unsupervised.
- If you experience sharp pain, dizziness, shortness of breath or become lightheaded with any exercises with the Resistance Loop Band, stop immediately and consult a physician.
- Those with latex sensitivities should consult a physician before using the Resistance Loop Band.
30 Day Returns
Within 30 days of receiving your order, this product may be returned for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided it is unused and in its original condition. For assistance email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Merrithew™ we craft and source our products with pride, delivering durable and safe to use goods that we stand behind. If you receive a defective product, Merrithew will replace at no cost with proof of purchase. Read our complete warranty terms and conditions.
Merrithew serves the globe shipping within the US, Canada and many oversea destinations. For orders of large equipment or over $600 in value, a separate shipping quote will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order. We are happy to provide you various Standard and Express shipping methods options at the checkout. Please see our International Distributors for territories serviced by our partners.
Have questions? We’re here to help contact us at, email@example.com.