- Bent Baltic Birch construction
- Barrel padding is a .6 in (15 mm) thick, Airex® Coronella, a premium, moisture resistant, closed-cell form mat made in Switzerland. This slip-proof surface features an antimicrobial, sanitary surface that absorbs energy, evenly adapting to pressure, and quickly recovers its original shape once pressure is removed
- Durable .25 in (6 mm) eco-PVC textured mat covering on the base (meets EU REACH standards)
- Sturdy enough to support a body in standing, sitting or positions supported by the arms. Maximum standing user weight 350 lbs (159 kgs)
- Features 79.6 degree arc curve
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 2 years: All other components
Premium equipment from Merrithew is synonymous with the finest manufacturing materials in the industry. Crafted with pride, precision and the highest quality components, our equipment is sleek and versatile. Our wooden products, including this product, are fashioned with rich and durable wood, showcasing its natural beauty. This may include color variations and knots, which add a unique, one-of-a-kind personality and character to your equipment.
Wood materials were once trees, breathing organisms that worked to survive. Every warp, knot, or mineral streak is a testament to a tree’s life, and the years it lived through. Not every piece of Baltic Birch will have patches or streaks, but that doesn’t make it better or worse than the parts that do. The patches do not affect the integrity or quality; the wood stands up to our high-quality standards and is natural and unique. Merrithew will not replace products that may have oval patches, knots, or biscuits as they fall within our quality standards. Please see the examples below for reference.
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions