Care & Cleaning
- Store in a dry location way from direct sunlight
- Do not store anything on top of the mat as it may cause permanent indentations
- Do not apply adhesive tape to the surface
- Keep away from direct heat
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on mat
- Be sure mat is dry before rolling up for storage.
- If necessary, clean using one of the methods below
Fill a spray bottle with water and add 20-30 drops of tea tree oil. Spray the mat and wipe with a clean cloth. Let it air dry unrolled.
Wipe the mat with cloth dipped in soap suds or laundry power solution. Rinse with water and wipe dry with towel or cloth.
At MERRITHEW we craft and source our products with pride, delivering durable and safe to use goods that we stand behind. If you receive a defective product, MERRITHEW will replace at no cost with proof of purchase. Read our complete warranty terms and conditions.
Within 30 days of receiving your order, this product may be returned for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided it is unused and in its original condition. For assistance email email@example.com