Lightweight & Portable
At 4lbs, this is lighter than your average rubber mat and the carry strap makes it easy to sling over your shoulder or back.
Top Layer for Grip & Cleanliness
The rubber topside boasts a dry, non-slip grip and the closed-cell surface locks out sweat and bacteria to extend the life of your mat.
Bottom Layer Cushion & Traction
The ample cushioned underside delivers shock absorption for bones and joints but is firm enough for balance poses and delivers excellent traction.
Centre Layer for Stretch & Bunch Resistance
A thin layer of scrim works to strengthen the mat and reduces bunching underfoot by limiting surface stretch in three directions meaning your mat lays flat as you shift weight between poses.
Storing & Handling
- Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight
- Do not store anything on top of the mat as it may cause permanent indentations
- Do not apply adhesive tape to the surface
- Keep away from direct heat
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on mat
- Be sure mat is dry before rolling up for storage.
- If necessary, clean using one of the methods below
Fill a spray bottle with water and add 20-30 drops of tea tree oil. Spray the mat and wipe with a clean cloth. Let it air dry unrolled.
Wipe the mat with cloth dipped in soap suds or laundry power solution. Rinse with water and wipe dry with towel or cloth.
For our full equipment warranty, please see our warranty terms and conditions.