Care & Cleaning
- If necessary, clean using one of the methods below
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on mat
Fill a spray bottle with water and add 20–30 drops of tea tree oil. Spray the mat and wipe with a clean cloth. Let it air dry unrolled.
Wipe the mat with cloth dipped in soap suds or laundry power solution. Rinse with water and wipe dry with towel or cloth.
Storing & Handling
- Store in a dry location way from direct sunlight
- Do not store anything on top of the mat as it may cause permanent indentations
- Do not apply adhesive tape to the surface
- Keep away from direct heat
- Be sure mat is dry before rolling up for storage
For our full equipment warranty, please see our warranty terms and conditions.