The cushioned bars provide a sturdy grip that facilitates exercises in standing and lunging positions. The wider positioning can accommodate exercisers with broader shoulders, or movements that require greater range.
- Tubular steel construction
- Padded foam handles ensure a no-slip grip
- Easy to install
- Square mounting post with pre-drilled holes to adjust height to accommodate user needs
- Can be used when standing outside the Reformer
- Cross-Bow may be purchased alone as a universal attachment for a Merrithew™ Jumpboard
- 2 years: Wood components, frame and related welding
- 90 days: Upholstery
Premium equipment from Merrithew is synonymous with the finest manufacturing materials in the industry. Crafted with pride, precision and the highest quality components, our equipment is sleek, versatile and reliable. Our wooden products are fashioned with rich and durable wood, showcasing their natural beauty. This may include color variations and knots, which add a unique, one-of-a-kind personality and character to your equipment.
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions