The cushioned bars provide a sturdy grip that facilitates exercises in standing and lunging positions. The wider positioning can accommodate exercisers with broader shoulders or movements that require greater range.
- Tubular steel construction
- Padded foam handles ensure a no-slip grip
- Easy to install
- Square mounting post with pre-drilled holes to adjust height to accommodate user needs
- Can be used when standing outside the Reformer
- Cross-Bow may be purchased alone as a universal attachment for a Merrithew™ Jumpboard
- 6 standard and 20+ custom upholstery colors. Specify your selection at checkout
- 2 years: Wood components, frame and related welding
- 90 days: Upholstery
Premium equipment from Merrithew is synonymous with the finest manufacturing materials in the industry. Crafted with pride, precision and the highest quality components, our equipment is sleek, versatile and reliable. Our wooden products are fashioned with rich and durable wood, showcasing their natural beauty. This may include color variations and knots, which add a unique, one-of-a-kind personality and character to your equipment.
Wood materials were once trees, breathing organisms that worked to survive. Every warp, knot, or mineral streak is a testament to a tree’s life, and the years it lived through. Not every piece of Baltic Birch will have patches or streaks, but that doesn’t make it better or worse than the parts that do. The patches do not affect the integrity or quality; the wood stands up to our high-quality standards and is natural and unique. Merrithew will not replace products that may have oval patches, knots, or biscuits as they fall within our quality standards. Please see the examples below for reference.
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions