- High-quality materials and construction ensure superior stability and safety
- Wide ranging adjustability accommodates a myriad of clients and varying physical skill sets
- Equipped with:
- Push-thru springs (× 2)
- Roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar (× 2)
- Arm springs with foam grip handles (× 2)
- Leg springs with padded long spine straps (× 2)
- Extension straps (× 2)
- Safety chain
- If your V2 Max™ (purchased between Jan 1, 2003–Apr 1, 2010) does not have built-in receptacles, you will need to order Vertical Frame Receptacles. Contact email@example.com if you have questions about this product
- Fits V2 Max and Rehab V2 Max Reformer model Reformers
- Leasing options available for business owners
A service representative will contact you before your order is processed to ensure that the Vertical Frame is compatible with your Reformer. Should you have any questions about this Vertical Frame, contact us at 1-800-910-0001, ext. 264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact your local distributor for complete pricing.
Minimal assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty: Components of the frame and related welding
- 1 year: Straps, spring clips
- 2 years: All other components
For our full equipment warranty, see our warranty terms and conditions.