- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit
- The only Stability Chair™ built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability
- Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick interchange
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
- Includes Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed. DVD
- Optional handles are fully adjustable and attach/detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips
- UPS shippable
- Some assembly required
- Owner’s manual available
Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Please specify your selection in the comments box upon checkout.
Limited Lifetime: Frame and related welding
90 Days: Upholstery
2 Years: All other components
Premium equipment from Merrithew™ is synonymous with the finest manufacturing materials in the industry. Crafted with pride, precision and the highest quality components, our equipment is sleek and versatile. Our wooden products, including the Stability Chair, are fashioned with rich and durable wood, showcasing its natural beauty. This may include color variations and knots, which add a unique, one-of-a-kind personality and character to your equipment.
For our full equipment warranty, please see our warranty terms and conditions.