Refine your skills and achieve optimal fitness with this high-intensity precision workout that energizes and empowers.
Take the knowledge and experience you have gained through the essential and intermediate exercises to the next level. This intense workout helps personal trainers, group instructors, and avid exercisers to redefine skills and add challenge. Master Instructor Trainer, Moira Merrithew, will show you how to focus on precision and control each movement, with careful attention to breath and form.
This video as well as the Comprehensive Matwork Manual used in your level 1 course, are required for the STOTT PILATES Advanced Matwork Course.
Video contents and bonus features
Additional equipment to modify, add intensity and variety to your Advanced Matwork workout
- STOTT PILATES Biomechanical Principles
- STOTT PILATES Advanced Matwork Repertoire, 4th Ed.
- STOTT PILATES Education Overview
- STOTT PILATES Rehab Education Overview
- Total Barre® Branded Program Overview
- Halo® Training Branded Program Overview
- ZEN∙GA® Branded Program Overview
- Merrithew® Fascial Movement Overview
- CORE™ Branded Program Overview
- Merrithew® Equipment Overview
- Merrithew® Mini Stability Balls™
- Fitness Circle® Resistance Rings: Overview
- Merrithew® Flex-Band® Exerciser
- Foam Cushions & Eco-Friendly Pilates Pad: Overview
- Arc Barrel: Overview & Usage
- Stability Barrel™ Lite: Overview & Usage
- Merrithew® Eco-Lux Imprint Mats
- Merrithew® Folding Travel Mat
- Merrithew® Platform Mats
Moira Merrithew, co-founder and Executive Director of Education for Merrithew®, has spent over three decades promoting the benefits of responsible exercise through their branded programming. Together with the Merrithew Team, they are constantly working to ensure all current and new programming is aligned with the most up to date scientific and biomechanical research. In addition to overseeing the Education Department, Moira is a content creator and featured performer in the extensive DVD and video series. A published author and media personality, she presents at numerous fitness industry events all over the globe. After an accomplished career as principal dancer with the City Ballet of Toronto and the Atlantic Ballet Company, Moira Merrithew went on to retrain and certify as a Pilates instructor under the tutelage of Romana Kryzanowska at the original studio founded by the late Joseph H. Pilates.