Our Master Instructor Trainers (MITs) have busy schedules teaching programming and sharing wisdom with our community – and we admittedly pepper them with a lot of movement related questions all the time. This month, in preparation for the MERRITHEW™ Mindful Movement Symposium in the UK, we decided to change it up a bit by asking them some fun personal questions instead!
Ever wonder what you’ll find in our MITs travel bag? See what Kim Kraushar can’t leave home without:
1. My mini blue stability ball- I use it on the plane as a head support or a lumbar support
2. One audio book on my phone
3. My good luck crystals - My friend put a concoction together in a little bag, she told me what their properties all are, I've long forgotten but I've been lucky so far, I keep bringing them just in case
4. Tylenol so I can drink a few glasses of wine - I have to keep up with the MERRITHEW™ team
5. My notes!- I love to do extra prep on the flight