Registration just opened for the MERRITHEW Mindful Movement Symposium in London, UK! There are plenty of reasons to join us November 6 – 8 for three fun, info-packed days featuring STOTT PILATES®, ZEN∙GA™ and Total Barre™. Here are 8 reasons to attend:
- Meet co-founder Moira Merrithew. It’s an incredible chance to train with one of our co-founders and Master Instructor Trainer, Moira Merrithew. As Executive Director, Education, she and her team are responsible for creating programming that’s used around the world.
- Learn from the masters. Coming to London direct from Canada, our team includes world-renowned Master Instructor Trainers Kim Kraushar, Laureen DuBeau and Wayne Seeto.
- The latest and greatest programming. Learn about the newest developments in exercise science, and find out how you can add exciting new elements to your clients’ workouts. Six brand new workshops include:
- Get to know the new Stability Barrel™! This versatile tool can be used inverted or upright, and is ideal for aligning and mobilizing the spine, improving posture and developing balance and control. A dedicated workshop offers strategies for incorporating it into any workout for added variety and challenge.
- Meet, greet and network. You’ll never have a better chance to meet other like-minded practitioners, learn from their expertise, build a valuable network – and be part of a global community that’s growing every day!
- Learn in London's premiere teaching facility. New location! Get inspired at the beautiful, bright YMCA at One KX in King’s Cross. This brand new hub for teacher training and public classes features large, light-filled spaces and one of the best-equipped Pilates studios in the city. (If you have been to this event in the past it is only a short 15 minute walk from the Great Russell Street location)
- Get some credit (CEC credits, that is). Build skills and earn 2015 Continuing Education Credits with interesting workshops and classes that specialize your offering and attract more clients.
- Build your business. How do I develop a business plan? What’s the best way to attract clients? How do I market myself? Get answers to these questions and more with our Pilates Business Best Practices session. Get tips from master practitioners – and from each other – during this new interactive session that will help you run your business better.
Join us in London this November! The symposium is a wonderful place to specialize your skills, train with the masters, meet great people, and really add value for your clients. Sign up now – it pays to register early. Prices go up on August 31st.
Looking forward to seeing you there!