Equipment Feature: Cadillac/Trapeze Table
An essential piece of equipment for a professional Pilates studio, the Cadillac / Trapeze Table is what its name suggests—top-of-the-line quality.
With a bed made of dense EVA foam with durable vinyl upholstery and a sturdy construction that supports basic movements through to advanced acrobatic maneuvers, the Cadillac / Trapeze Table opens up a range of programming options for every kind of client, from active aging to elite athlete.
Two sliding bars with multiple spring attachment sites allow for highly variable spring angles, while multiple spring lengths and tensions offer functional exercises with variable resistance for all levels of ability. The height of the bed is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying positions.
The Cadillac/Trapeze Table comes equipped with:
- 2 light arm springs with foam grip handles
- 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps
- push-thru bar with 4 springs (2 with protective covering and locking spring clips)
- maple roll-down bar with 2 springs
- vertically and horizontally sliding bars with spring attachments
- trapeze bar plus 2 springs with protective covering and trapeze strap
- support strap
- 1 pair of fuzzy hanging straps
- safety chain with spring clip adjustment