Cadillac: A Pilates Staple
The Cadillac is a staple of every well-equipped Pilates facility, and offers and extensive range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes. This ultra-sturdy, versatile unit will add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire and challenge your clients in different planes of motion.
The bed is made of dense, EVA foam with durable vinyl upholstery, while sturdy construction supports basic movements through to advanced acrobatic maneuvers. Two sliding bars with multiple spring attachment sites allow for highly variable spring resistance. Multiple spring lengths, tensions and attachment sites offer functional exercises for all levels of ability. The bed height is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying positions.
The Cadillac comes equipped with:
- 2 light arm springs with foam grip handles
- 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps
- push-thru bar with 4 springs (2 springs with protective covering and locking spring clips)
- maple roll-down bar with 2 springs
- trapeze bar plus 2 springs with protective covering and trapeze strap
- support strap
- 1 pair fuzzy hanging straps
- safety chain with spring clip adjustment
Match your Cadillac with your studio décor by selecting from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery covers.
Also available by custom order at a modified total height of 69” (175 cm), making it ideal for rooms with low ceilings. Additional charge applies.
For more information on the Cadillac or any custom orders, contact a Commercial Sales Representative at email@example.com or call 1-800-910-0001 ext. 288.