Give your clients and classes something to jump about with this pumped up workout on the Reformer. Building on the intensity of Level 1, this workshop continues to challenge coordination and cardiovascular fitness with more complex jumping intervals using either the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder. Learn to ensure safety and proper technique while incorporating strengthening exercises for upper and lower body as well as the all-important core. Designed for Intermediate to Advanced-level clients or groups, this intense workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, delivers all-over fitness while easily motivating and maintaining interest.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to more advanced exercises on the Jumpboard or
Cardio-Tramp and Reformer
- Build on jumping intervals while maintaining proper form
- Develop increased core stability through targeted strengthening exercises
- Learn exercise variations and modifications for specific body types
- Discover how to motivate and generate increased interest
Equipment used in this workshop