Back to job board
Certified Pilates Instructor
- Posted on Feb 10, 2021
- Club Pilates Glenview
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Instructors to join our studio family. Both full- & part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Reformers, Chairs, TRX, spring boards, barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner.
Looking to add hours to your teaching schedule? We are hiring! Club Pilates Glenview is looking for the best Instructors in the area to create a welcoming, inclusive, happy environment for all who walk through the door. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling, consistent/competitive pay, the ability to teach multiple level classes, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching group classes
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated