Back to job board
Pilates/Group Fitness Instructor
- Posted on Jun 6, 2019
- Pyour Core
Pyour Core in Little Silver, New Jersey is looking for a Fully Certified Pilates Instructor.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Pyour Core experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
To teach Pilates in fully equipped studios. Who embrace the method of Pilates as Joseph Pilates intended to be.
- Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus, and have completed a Pilates teacher training with a minimum of 300 hours
- Experience teaching a variety of clients
- Must be willing to build and retain a business
- Strive to get clients in 2 to 3 times a week
- Learn sales process and convert complimentary sessions to clients
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be willing to work at least 3 shifts per week
- Meet with the Pilates Manager/Coordinator at least once per month
- Participate in studio events
- Participate on monthly workshop calls
- Respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
As a member you will receive:
- We offer competitive salary
- 30-50% discounts on all PYOUR products and services
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.