Pilates instructors, Toronto CTC
Merrithew™ Flagship Studio, located in our head office in Toronto, is looking for upbeat, motivated and fully certified STOTT PILATES® instructors. Certified STOTT PILATES Instructors teach at all levels from Essential to Advanced utilizing all STOTT PILATES equipment including Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair & Barrels.
- Instructor incentive program
- Internal continuing education credits
- Career path opportunities
- Unlimited use of studio facilities for personal workouts
- Must have STOTT PILATES Full Certification (includes Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair & Barrels and Injuries & Special Populations)
- Must be available 20-25 hours per week (combination of mornings, evenings and Saturdays)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of anatomy and human movement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience teaching a wide variety of clientele
- Professional demeanor
- Demonstrated experience as a team player
- High degree of motivation
Please note that at the present time, we will only consider those applicants who are legally authorized to work in Canada.
Merrithew™ is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please indicate so by notifying Human Resources.
Merrithew, Leaders in Mindful Movement™, was co-founded by Lindsay and Moira Merrithew in 1988. For over 30 years they have been dedicated to enriching the lives of others by providing responsible exercise modalities and innovative fitness brands across the globe. Merrithew’s premier Pilates brand, STOTT PILATES®, delivers best-in class Pilates education and media to everyone from avid exercisers, elite athletes, and pre/post-natal clients, to rehab and fitness professionals, and is used by studios worldwide.
Other high-end Merrithew fitness brands include ZEN•GA®, Total Barre®, CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™ and Halo® Training. Merrithew has trained over 50,000 students in over 100 countries. Merrithew’s Media Division (MMD) produces print and video-based content for professional and consumer markets.