Reformer rollers and rails should be cleaned on a daily basis to maintain a consistently smooth ride, and prolong the life of your rollers. Here is an easy step-by-step process for keeping both At-Home or Professional Reformers clean and working optimally.
- Sit beside the Reformer, never on the carriage, ensuring springs are disengaged
- Wrap the microfibre cleaning cloth around the tip of the cleaning stick
- Place the tip of the stick between the roller and the rail surface
- Slowly move the carriage away from you
- Repeat this process several times to fully clean the rollers
- Repeat steps 2 – 5 for the remaining roller
- Always roll the carriage away from the cleaning tool
- Use a mini fan or blow dryer to remove any debris or dust from the Gearbar system
Merrithew’s new Reformer Rail and Roller Cleaning Kit comes complete with cleaning sticks and microfiber cleaning cloth, this kit takes the guesswork out of Reformer rails and roller cleaning and maintenance.