The year is almost over, and in honor of the year that’s been in 2016 we’ve pulled some of our most popular blog content together to give a snapshot of what's been happening at Merrithew™.
The top ten posts of the year show a love of beautiful décor, advice and inspirational stories.
- Makeover Inspiration: Stunning Pilates Studios from Around the World
- Ask the Expert: Winging Shoulder Blades
- Back to Basics: The Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES®
- Spot the Difference: Backrowing
- Instructor Spotlight: Ong Lip Qin
- Give your Reformer a Little Love
- Benefits for All: New CORE™ Workshops
- Making the Most of It: Maximizing your Reformer Space
- Spot the Difference: Scissors
- Ask the Expert: Roll Up
Meanwhile, we’ve shone a spotlight on Merrithew ITs and STOTT PILATES students, including IT Julie Midgley who is following her dreams in the South of France, student Danyal Timmerman, detailing how she made the decision to make a career switch, and IT Jill Hinson and her efforts to use Pilates to help breast cancer survivors with the Core Compassion Project.
We’ve also featured a selection of videos breaking down exercises from across all Merrithew branded programs, including a STOTT PILATES Rehab series from Master Instructor Trainer Wayne Seeto and the Golf Conditioning Series with Moira Merrithew, as well as advice on how to teach Pilates to kids, pre- and post-natal clients and active aging populations.
We want to make sure you’re abreast of the latest knowledge at Merrithew, and the blog is where we highlight info on programming, like the new Halo® Training Instructor Foundation Course and Fascial Movement Foundation Course.
We’re always looking for new stories, exercise options, questions, opinions and more. If you have an idea that you think would be a good fit for the blog, get in touch with us at marketing@Merrithew.com.