Maintain your fitness level, keep a positive mindset and manage stress and anxiety with this collection of STOTT PILATES® exercise videos taught by Master Instructor Trainer Laureen DuBeau.
Here she’ll guide and cue you through some traditional STOTT PILATES exercises, allowing you to work on your technique, form and alignment.
Over the coming month, we’ll be looking back at some of our favorite at-home workout videos on the Merrithew blog and elsewhere, so you can continue experiencing the benefits of a regular mindful movement practice.
Get started with these traditional STOTT PILATES Reformer exercise videos:
1. Get an upper body and core workout with the Long Stretch and Push-up Press
2. Challenge the obliques with the Twist Short Box
3. Strengthen the abs, leg muscles and hip joints with Leg Circles – Feet in Straps
4. Work the upper back and triceps with Arms Pulling Straps/Triceps Long Box
5. Warm up the calves, quads, feet and ankles with Footwork
Tips to get the most out of your at-home workout
- Mix it up: This isn’t just to avoid boredom, but also to ensure you have a well-rounded routine that includes cardio, strength and flexibility training
- Stick to a schedule: You probably go to your classes or sessions at the same time every week, so make a commitment to continue doing that. Find a time that works for you, or break up your exercise into manageable chunks throughout the day
- Motivate from a distance: Talk to your friends about how you’re keeping fit, share at-home workout videos, tips and ideas, exercise virtually together. Encourage everyone you know to keep moving!
For more on-demand workout content, check out Merrithew® Connect, our new online streaming platform. Go now >