Marketing Communications Guidelines
The Merrithew Health & Fitness Marketing Communications Guidelines has been developed to facilitate proper and consistent delivery of communication materials pertaining to Merrithew Health & Fitness, its branded programming and fitness equipment.
While it was developed specifically for public material produced by Marketing and Communications, the guide is made available to all members of the MH&F community for use as a helpful reference.
The Marketing Communications guide covers the following:
- Photography and Video Usage
- Marketing Materials Approval Process
- Official Company and branded program descriptions
- Logo colours and usage and fonts
- Trademarks and Registered Trademarks
- Commonly used words and copy style
To open the style guide, click on the Merrithew Health & Fitness Marketing Communications Guideline and it will automatically open in Adobe Reader.
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, please visit the Adobe website.