The multi-tasking Tower Trainer™ is ideal for all fitness levels from professional athletes to active adults. Great for Pilates, dance and traditional fitness training, with the Tower Trainer users develop balance, core stability and improved flexibility.
The Tower Trainer all-in-one exercise system is suitable for group classes, home gyms or one-on-one workouts.
• A variety of straps for suspension training allow you to perform hundreds of exercises ranging from simple to complex multi-planar movements.
• High precision springs can be attached to various locations on the frame or Sliding Stability Bar. Vinyl covers and locking spring clips on the push-thru springs ensure a quiet and safe workout.
• Multiple bars add versatility and let you exercise while seated on the mat, standing or supported on the bar.
• The comfortable raised mat makes it ideal for all types of matwork and stretching exercises. The large surface easily accommodates other accessories and equipment such as an Arc Barrel or Reformer Box.
• The foam grip handles are designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout.
Learn what Lead Instructor Trainer Monique Lavoie has to say about the Tower Trainer. Read more.
√ Portable and easy-to-fold means trouble-free movement around your studio or home gym
√ Facilitates 100s of exercises including mat work
√ Perfect for group classes, home gyms or one-on-one workouts
√ The FREE Athletic Conditioning on the Tower Trainer DVD and a comprehensive Wall Chart gets you training immediately
For more information call 1-800-910-0001 x 264
to speak with a Sales Representative
all material copyright © merrithew corporation 2000 - 2014. all rights reserved. | sitemap | site terms & conditions