From our 25 years of developing safe and responsible exercise, we designed Total Barre to emphasize the correct biomechanics of movement combined with the power of music to increase strength, flexibility, stamina and dynamic stability. It is a program geared for everyone—no dance experience required! Your clients will be getting not only the safest and most impactful barre program available—they will have fun doing it!
Why train in Total Barre?
- Template-based segments allow you to modify and choreograph future workouts to any music or theme you design. Cowboy night, anyone?!
- Online learning tools provided.
- Enhance revenue flow at your facility
- Earn STOTT PILATES® accredited CECs
- You will come out of the training confident and able to begin teaching classes right away with all the tools you need.
Incorporating the Total Barre Foundational Principles, this program teaches choreography, exercise essence and correct biomechanics of movement, as well as how to effectively utilize music to create safe and fun classes. Following a progressive template, suggested beats per minute are provided and close attention is paid to the importance of selecting and modifying exercises for specific clientele.
Like all MERRITHEW brands, when developing Total Barre our emphasis was on creating the safest, most responsible barre program in the industry. The result of this work is that your client will get better results and fewer injuries.