Also available as value packs:
Stability Ball™ Power Pack 55cm (Blue)
Stability Ball™ 55cm + 4 Stability Ball DVDs
How to inflate
- Remove plug from ball with double pronged lifter
- Attach plastic needle to pump (on some pumps the needle is stored in the handle; remove small plug on end of plunger to locate storage compartment)
- Insert needle, inflate to desired firmness and replace plug
Care & Cleaning
- Maintain control of the Stability Ball at all times while exercising
- Do not use Stability Ball if it appears worn or damaged.
- Keep sharp objects away from the Stability Ball
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on the Stability ball.
- If necessary, clean dirty spots with a combination of tea tree oil and water on a lightly moistened cloth. A mixture of mild soap and water can be used to remove more persistent dirt. Ensure cleaner used does not make surfaces slippery.
How to Inflate