Care & Cleaning
- Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store anything on top of the mat as it may cause permanent indentations.
- Do not apply adhesive tape to the surface.
- Keep away from direct heat.
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on mat.
- Be sure mat is dry before rolling up for storage.
- If necessary, clean using one of the methods below.
Fill a spray bottle with water and add 20-30 drops of tea tree oil. Spray the mat and wipe with a clean cloth. Let it air dry unrolled.
Wipe the mat with cloth dipped in soap suds or laundry powder solution. Rinse with water and wipe dry with towel or cloth.