- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain.
- Mat Converter - allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3x100%, 1x50%, 1 x 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, V2 Max Programming
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Please specify your selection in the comments box upon checkout.
- Owner's manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity clinical and studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1” thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Minimal assembly required
Leasing Options Available for Business Owners
US pricing does not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that will apply to international shipments. Contact your local distributor for landed price.
|Height from floor
Vertical Frame Dimensions
||2.02 m (installed)
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 115 kg
Extended Length upgrades to 103”/2.6 m are available for an additional cost. Includes Extra Long Reformer Box and mid-rail leg supports. Suitable for clients taller than 6’4”/193 cm or those with longer torsos. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
All other Reformer components
For our full equipment warranty, please see our warranty terms and conditions