Protect Your ‘Assets’
Just like your car, your Reformer needs regular maintenance to keep it running at peak performance.
To keep your Reformer in tip-top shape, follow these maintenance tips:
- Clean rails with a damp, soft cloth
- Wipe upholstery with a soft cloth and gentle cleanser – we recommend 1 tsp of tea tree oil mixed with 1L of water
- Ensure that all hardware and accessories are securely fastened
- Check ropes and straps for wear and tear and replace as necessary
- Ensure secure fastening of spring bolts, clips & balls
Every Two Years:
Please note that these guidelines are provided for standard studio use. If you are running a heavy group exercise program, you may need to replace springs and rollers more frequently. It’s always a safe bet to keep some spare rollers, ropes and springs on hand in the event that a part needs to be replaced immediately. An inoperable Reformer can mean lost revenue, so ensure that you’re well-equipped to keep everything functioning in top form.
This month, all Reformer replacement parts and accessories are 25% off so now is a great time to stock up!
For a full inspection and maintenance schedule and forms you can use as daily studio checklists, click here.
For questions about equipment selection and financing, email our Commercial Sales Team at email@example.com