The complete set of STOTT PILATES® Rehab Support Materials are now available!
Building on the foundation of the traditional STOTT PILATES Matwork and Equipment repertoires, these four Rehab manuals dissect the source material and show how it can be applied in a clinical rehabilitation setting. Each book is brimming with individual exercises and related movements, along with detailed indications and contraindications for various conditions, providing expert teaching tips for Healthcare professionals as well as Instructors working with the rehab or post-rehab population.
- New exercise variations using props. Full explanation of modifications for the client who is not able to perform the full movement
- A breakdown of exercises into sections focusing on the spine, pelvis, shoulder, upper and lower extremities
- An explanation when exercises are appropriate and inappropriate – i.e. what conditions would benefit the most (indications and contraindications)
- Functional Muscle Classifications
- Model of Joint Stability
- Extra workouts at the back of the manuals – showing exercises or modifications not listed in the regular technical manuals
The four books in the series are:
- RMR 1: Rehab, Spinal, Pelvic & Scapular Stabilization: Matwork & Reformer;
- RMR 2: Peripheral Joint Stabilization: Matwork & Reformer;
- RCCB1: Spinal, Pelvic & Scapular Stabilization: Cadillac, Chair & Barrels;
- RCCB 2: Peripheral Joint Stabilization: Cadillac, Chair & Barrels