Got a question? Get the answer!
Q. How do the Specialty Tracks benefit me as a fitness trainer?
A. As a fitness professional, it is common to train a wide variety of clients and so it is necessary to broaden your skill set, concentrating on specific needs of the client e.g. pre/post-natal workout, golf drills etc. Our Specialty Tracks allow you to focus and streamline your education so you can concentrate your training to a certain market, keeping in mind their individual interests and goals. Expanding your expertise outside of traditional training methods also makes you a more marketable trainer.
Here are just a few of the many benefits for getting involved in our Specialty Tracks
- Focus your training in the field of your choice
- Develop specialty programming for your clientele
- Learn modifications to address individual requirements
- Receive cueing tips for specialty customers
- Discover the specific needs of unique groups
- Address the anatomy and biomechanical necessities in each case
- Service special populations in your community
- Understand how market segments differ from one another