Toronto – July 24, 2013 MERRITHEW™ (MH&F) will be heading to London, UK, November 8 - 10 for a stop on their Merrithew Mindful Movement World Tour (#mmm2013). The ten-city global tour marks the 25th anniversary of MH&F’s premier brand STOTT PILATES® and offers the opportunity for both fitness professionals and novices who are interested in mind-body modalities to learn from the leaders of the mindful movement.
Each stop along the tour features a three-day symposium showcasing new STOTT PILATES programming in addition to MH&F’s newest branded programs ZEN·GA™, CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™, Total Barre™ and Halo® Training. Registration for workshops and courses is open at www.merrithew.com/worldtour2013 with early bird incentives until August 19th.
The United Kingdom boasts more than 1,700 trained STOTT PILATES instructors all of whom have the opportunity to earn CPD credit points with the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) by participating in the three-day conference.
Unique to the London stop of the World Tour, MH&F will be introducing Post Rehab Specialty workshops including STOTT PILATES® Optimization of the Lumbo-Pelvic Region which has not been previously offered in the UK.
Attendees can tailor the multi-day event to suit their interests, choosing from a schedule of courses and workshops, all led by in-demand Master Instructor Trainers including Moira Merrithew, Wayne Seeto, Kim Kraushar and PJ O’Clair.
All equipment, including the V2 Max Plus Reformers, Stability Barres and more, used during the courses will be available at a discounted rate of 25% off of regular pricing. For further discount details, contact email@example.com.
Merrithew Mindful Movement World Tour Itinerary*
- April 12 - 14, Cologne, Germany, Marriott Cologne
- April 26 - 28, New York City, Baryshnikov Arts Center
- May 17 - 19, Los Angeles, California, Marriott Manhattan Beach
- June 28 – 30, Shanghai, China, Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park
- July 5-7, Osaka, Japan, Hearton Hall
- September 20 - 22, São Paulo, Brazil, Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel
- September 27 – 29, Mexico City, Mexico, Hilton Mexico City Reforma Hotel
- TBD, Melbourne, Australia
- November 8 - 10, London, England, YMCA Central London
- TBD, Madrid, Spain
- December 6 - 8, Toronto, Canada
*Itinerary subject to change.