Welcome new & returning STOTT PILATES® students!
The following information is provided to help orient you to Denver, and the STOTT PILATES® Corporate Training Center. Please contact us directly with any additional queries.
Getting to the studio
The club is 32 miles from Denver International Airport (DIA). Estimated taxi fare is $75-$100 one-way.
Public Transportation Super Shuttle from Denver International Airport:
- Light Rail – Route 101: County Line Station
- Visit regional transportation district website for more details: www.rtd-denver.com
Once you have exited the subway, walk east on 23rd Street to number 125. The studio is located on the North side, between Park and Lexington Avenues.
Parking is available at the club, free of charge
open 7 days/week ,Complimentary coffee until 10am
Full Service Child Care
please inquire 48 hours in advance or more if possible.
First day of class:
Check-in with the Front Desk
When you arrive, state you are attending a STOTT PILATES course in the Reformer studio and ask for your temporary membership card. They will direct you to the studio located to the right of the front desk, just past the sales ofﬁce.
Students have access to the change rooms, showers, lockers, and group ﬁtness classes during the duration of the course with the temporary membership card. Students are not required to bring their own locks.
*Please note that Pilates equipment classes require a separate fee and pre-registration via hospitality desk or Natalie Gennet – firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-790-7777 ext. 110.
What to Bring
- Pen and paper
- Workout clothes
Group Reformer Class Cost:
For Members & CTC Students:
Group Class schedule Pilates Equipment Schedule
- 1 class $23
- 4 pack $80
- 8 pack $144
- 12 pack $180
• click on the Schedule link or • view at www.facebook.com/CACInverness
A 20% deposit is due at time of enrollment, with course application, to confirm registration into a course. To avoid late registration charges, final payment is due four weeks before course begins. If applicant is not accepted into the program, the deposit will be refunded. Workshops must be paid in full at time of booking.
If the student cancels a workshop or course less than four weeks prior to the start date of the workshop or course, there will be no refund of monies paid. Where enrollment is cancelled with more than four weeks notice the 20% deposit will be forfeited toward cancellation fee.
Contact for the following:
- General STOTT PILATES Education questions
- Order required course materials
- Book your exam
- Pay for your course fee, exam, or private session
- Book private sessions
(review, for CECs, to make-up missed class time)
1-800-910-0001 ext. 247
- To use the studio for practice and practice teaching, contact the Pilates Coordinator one week in advance to determine availability and to set up a schedule. Students may access the studio when it is not otherwise in use.
- Audit a class or volunteer as a test body.
- Observe or join a group class. Students are welcome to observe classes as part of their education requirement, with the prior permission of the Studio Coordinator. When observing STOTT PILATES classes, students are expected to discreetly observe while taking notes, so as not to distract the class or the Instructor.
Natalie GennettEmily Leonard
303-790-7777 ext. 110
|For general STOTT PILATES enrollment Education questions: || |
Education Services Coordinator email@example.com or
1-800-910-0001 ext. 247
Where to stay:
This list of accommodatin suggestions is provided as a resource for STOTT PILATES students. STOTT PILATES does not endorse or recommend any particular organization.
Find out what Denver has to offer.
Hotels located nearby
Inverness Hotel and Golf Club – 0.7 miles
200 Inverness Drive West
Centennial, Colorado 80112 800-832-9053 www.invernesshotel.com
Marriott Courtyard South at Park Meadows – 0.7 miles
8320 S. Valley Highway
Englewood, Colorado 80112 720-895-0300 www.marriott.com
Residence Inn Denver South – 0.8 miles
8322 S. Valley Highway
Englewood, Colorado 80112 720-985-0200 www.marriott.com
Hyatt Place Denver South – 1.6 miles
9030 E. Westview Road
Lone Tree, Colorado 80124 303-662-8585 www.denversouth.place.hyatt.com
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian – 1.6 miles
9290 S Meridan Blvd
Englewood, Colorado 80112 303-824-1550 www.hiltongardeninn.com
Towne Place Suites by Marriott – 1.9 miles
7877 S. Chester Street
Englewood, Colorado 80112 720-875-1113 www.marriott.com/dents