Sales Coordinator - Business Development
MERRITHEW™ is seeking a Sales Coordinator for our Commercial Sales Business Development Team. This role involves a mix of sales, marketing support and customer service skills. Your core objectives will be to support the sales team through lead qualification, logistics and general admin, while managing web orders for Merrithew.com and delivering excellent service to our clients.
This is a sales administration role to provide support to the business development team. It is a high-volume, multi-tasking position that requires flexibility, persistence, professionalism and a high degree of accuracy. We require a self-motivated, organized and dynamic individual who enjoys working in a team environment. This role reports to the Vice-President, Commercial Sales.
- Coordination of inbound departmental email through www.merrithew.com, social media and tradeshows.
- First point of contact for customer and lead inquiries via telephone, with follow up through allocation of sales leads to sales team
- Managing potential leads in CRM, creating leads or opportunities and assigning to sales team for follow up.
- Maintenance of the CRM Database by updating customer records (address, email, contacts) and assisting with resetting passwords for web customers.
- Management and coordination of UK orders with Sales Reps, Accounting, Production and our UK facility.
- Overseeing UK warehouse inventory, providing order recommendations, data entry and management of warehouse replenishment orders.
- Provide in-office support, managing demo equipment inventory for trade show advance and onsite sales.
- Respond to customer inquiries and escalate customer issues and complaints to the Customer Care team
- Provide support to department in the financial area by printing invoices, updating Accpac records for Sales Representatives such as; ship to locations, customer A/P & A/R records, and creating credit notes.
- Coordinate and track Studio, UK and general demo sales; track orders and update team sales boards.
- Provide backup coverage and support to Customer Care team as needed.
- Order processing for commercial products on Merrithew.com, to include freight quotation, payment processing, upselling of products and management reporting.
- Ensuring that all web orders are processed promptly; allocation and processing of web info requests for all departments.
Sales Operations & Logistics
- Returns administration, including reviewing pending returns to determine if product should be returned or disposed of, based on value and situation.
- Coordination between plant/ customers and sales team to track returns status.
- Obtaining freight quotes, managing rate cards for shipping companies,
- Communications with the plant and the sales team regarding shipments/shipping issues.
- Processing small orders or replacement part orders as needed – providing order history and invoices for clients as requested.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum 2-3 years sales support, order entry, customer service and administrative experience
- Very strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in entering PO information, shipping addresses, tracking numbers
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, with recent CRM experience required
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient in speaking and writing in English; second language would be an asset.
How to Apply:
If you believe this describes you, please email your cover letter, resumé, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
MERRITHEW, Leaders in Mindful Movement™, was co-founded by Lindsay and Moira Merrithew in 1988. For over 25 years they have been dedicated to enriching the lives of others by providing responsible exercise modalities and innovative fitness brands across the globe. MERRITHEW’s premier Pilates brand, STOTT PILATES®, delivers best-in class Pilates education and media to everyone from avid exercisers, elite athletes, and pre/post-natal clients, to rehab and fitness professionals, and is used by studios worldwide.
Other high-end MERRITHEW fitness brands include ZEN•GA™, Total Barre™ and CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™. MERRITHEW has trained over 42,000 students in over 100 countries. MERRITHEW’s Media Division (MMD) produces print and video-based content for professional and consumer markets.